Key areas of work
COVID-19 crisis shows the specific needs of older persons must receive more attention in emergencies
New joint programme will support countries in upholding rights and dignity of older persons during COVID-19 and beyond
- New thematic page on maintreaming ageing features guidelines, country experiences and Road Maps for Mainstreaming Ageing
- Presentations of the UNECE Policy Webinar on Older Persons in Emergency Situations: Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic are now online.
- Full documentation on the 13th Meeting of the Standing Working Group on Ageing (19-20 November 2020).
- United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 2021-2030 United Nations Decade of Healthy Ageing.
- 20 years of MIPAA and the UNECE Regional Implementation Strategy - experiences, achievements and the way forward (webinar documentation, 12 November 2020).