We work to promote policy dialogue among the UNECE member States on various facets of demographic change the region, with a particular focus on ageing and on the relationships between generations and between the genders.
Our main activities are:
- Acting as the secretariat for the UNECE Standing Working Group on Ageing
- Coordination of regional follow-up to global and regional agreements on ageing
- Capacity development work in the area of ageing, especially working with individual member States to develop Road Maps for Mainstreaming Ageing
- Involvement as the data administrators and a founding partner in the Council of Partners for the Generations and Gender Programme.
- Lisa Warth (Ms), Chief
- Philipp Hessel (Mr) Associate Population Affairs Officer
- France Font-Verot (Ms), Programme Assistant
- Martina Lugara (Ms), Intern