Annual ITS flagship workshops
- 2019: LTA side event of the ITS World Congress in Singapore on 23 October 2019 - AM Summit / panel discussion on regulatory perspectives on autonomous mobility
- 2018: ITS Flagship Event co-organized by IRF and UNECE on 4 December 2018 in Geneva, Palais des Nations
- 2017: Joint informal meeting of WP.1 and GRRF experts on vehicle automation
- 2016: Joint informal meeting of WP.1 and GRRF experts on vehicle automation
- 2015: Joint FRANCE - UNECE workshop on ITS for Sustainable Mobility and the Mitigation of Climate Change.
7 October, Bordeaux, France.
- 2014: Joint BELGIUM - UNECE workshop on ITS: "Towards a new transportation culture: technology innovations for safe, efficient and sustainable mobility".
17 and 18 November, Brussels, Belgium.
- 2013: Joint ITU/UNECE Inland Transport Committee (ITC) workshop.
27 June, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2012: Round Table on ITS for sustainable mobility.
28 February, Geneva, Switzerland.
Annual implementation review
UNECE annually review the ITS road maps implementation
- UNECE published its road map on ITS. See the publication
- The publication contains an action plan with 20 global actions to promote the use of ITS, addressing:
- Safety and liability
- Environment and Climate Change mitigation
- All transport modes
- Promotion of key technologies
- Capacity building needs (incl. analytical work)