The Committee on Innovation, Competitiveness and Public-Private Partnerships (CICPPP) is an intergovernmental body that annually gathers ECE member States to promote a conducive policy, financial and regulatory environment for economic growth, innovative development, higher competitiveness. CICPPP focuses on specific topics and aims at strengthening the competitiveness of member States’ economies by:
- promoting the knowledge-based economy and innovation;
- facilitating the development of entrepreneurship, the emergence of new enterprises, and improving corporate responsibility;
- facilitating effective regulatory policies and corporate governance, including the financial sector;
- promoting public-private partnerships for domestic and foreign investment.
To achieve these goals, the Committee:
- serves as a platform for policy dialogue, exchange of experience and good practices;
- develops guidelines and policy recommendations for Governments on the basis of the discussions from the policy dialogues, experience and best practice exchange;
- provides demand-driven policy advisory services and capacity-building activities.
Please consult the Committee Terms of Reference below:
|Terms of Reference for CICPPP